Knowledge and experience
Expert knowledge in nitrogen dynamics and management in the environment.
- Expert knowledge in wastewater treatment systems
Expert knowledge in land treatment systems.
- Expert knowledge in water quality restoration and catchment management.
Working knowledge in air, water and soil pollution/contamination.
University teaching and research in Soil and Earth Sciences.
Research and conference publications (Publications/Papers/Reports).
Peer review of scientific research papers.
- PhD (Soil Science, Lincoln University, Canterbury, New Zealand)
- Advanced Sustainable Nutrient Management Massey University Certificate Holder
Brief work outputs:
Evaluation of soil zinc and copper extraction methods (five methods) against plant available zinc and copper.
Aggregate stability in cropping soils.
Referee (in the field of water and soil quality and waste application to land) for acceptance of scientific research papers for publications by research publications.
- Developed a 100 page training manual in Sewage Wastewater Management under the Resource Management Act
- Developed a 100 page workshop manual in Farm Nutrient Management under the Resource Management Act
- Developed an exclusive 100 page workshop manual in Nitrogen in the Environment